Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fasinating Finds: Soulmate Synastry. (Intro)

MAGI (may-jiah) ASTROLOGY:

Is a branch of "Predictive astrology" which focus on important issues such as finance & love.

For example: When should you start a business or invest your money? Does my current relationship have long term potential. When will I get married? Who will I marry?

Astrology & intuition go hand in hand- you don't have to be psychic to be a successful astrologer. However, if you have both abilities, you can help others reach their potential better. I was born with a bit of both abilities- astrology is like a second language to me- from the second I opened an ephemeris, I could read it.

In school, I majored in English Lit. Minored in Education hoping to become a teacher. I went to esthetician school last year hoping to get a career in skin care.

It hit me, one day out of the blue that I have a "gift" for understanding people I barely know. I PICK UP their energy/vibes. I can pick up sounds that others cannot hear.
Ironically, astrological calculations are also mathematical (Math is my absolute WORST subject. I must study super hard just to obtain a B average)- luckily there are lots of software who make the calculations for us so all we are left to do is "interpret" the outcome.

**Astrology is an important subject in my LIFE. Its does NOT rule or control my life. It GUIDES me, like a road map...I understand there are many out there who DISPUTE its VALIDITY & I respect your OPINION. Check out: ASTROLOGY FOR SKEPTICS.

Astrology is often AGAINST science & RELIGION, again, I can respect that- Can we just AGREE TO DISAGREE...

I'm a SPIRITUAL person who believes in a higher power- I don't put my faith & energy into false notions. I whole heartedly believe in ASTROLOGY since its based on energy (physics) & the stars (astronomy) 2 respected SCIENCES.


From my observation & EXPERIENCE. The study of astrology is not evil. Astrology can predict current events, past events (such as childhood & even past lives). If you want to be happy- discover your authentic self & true relationships ~ Astrology is a TOOL. Sure their are rules but RULES were made to be BROKEN...

I will be the FIRST to admit there are CONTRADICTIONS with in astrology, but there are in science as well- I have friends who are doctors. I've been to therapy myself. Both my grandparents were doctors & TRUE SOUL MATES. My aunt who raised me is an Oncologist with a private practice- she graduated Med school in the 70's from Columbia University & had a scholarship to Einstein & Hunter colleges- we have discussed ASTROLOGY vs. SCIENCE - she cannot dispute the flaws in each- however she says their is much truth in:

ASTROLOGICAL ANALYSIS & Psychology

There are VALID points or LINKAGES that connect us to true love & soul connections.

Sun- ego (Birth sign)
mercury (communication)
Venus - attraction (what we are attracted to)
Mars- sex/energy (what/who we attract)
Moon - Emotional needs (subconscious * mother)

Pluto- Intensity/Passion/obsession
Jupiter- Optimism
Saturn- permanence
Uranus- Exciting yet short-lived connections, unconventional (divorce, sudden break ups)
Neptune: Fantasy, illusion, affairs, unconditional/spiritual union

OPPOSITES ATTRACT: think of a magnet...conjunctions, trines, & sextiles make relationships "easier", too many could become predictable. Even BORING. Alsom you know one another SO well, you can pick on one another's FLAWS.

Too many Squares, semi-squares, inconjuncts = No compatibility. Although there WILL be tension & explosive sexual attraction, this will ultimately lead to hate. Why watse your energy on this kind of relationship.

Opposites= balance : True its love - hate. Push - pull. But you have qualities the "other" lacks & vice - versa. Oppositions are more indicative of 2 people who marry the ONE who COMPLETES them- together , they become whole & happy=) Beautiful union.

***Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (prime example)

Why didn't Brad & Jenn last?


*Love Asteroids* The soul mate LINKAGES

{ A true conjunction are 2 planets in the same sign within 10 degrees of one another. Example: Person A ~ Chiron in 10 degrees pisces conjunct Person B~ Juno in 13 degrees pisces)

Chiron- The wounded healer- Linkages = marriage although there could be a lot of HURT in the process. On the other hand: much potential for GROWTH- Chiron bonds people esp. CONJUNCTION - "soul mate" connection (+ venus links= true love) (- Saturn links ~ control & restrictions- the Saturn person is dominant in the relaionship & holds on, even if there is no "love" for the sake of control)

(-) Too much of a GOOD thing: too many "chiron" links can lead toa turbulent relationship & lead to heartbreak.

Juno- 2 fold- long term relationship w/o marriage- when in contact with CHIRON (ex. Kurt Russell & Goldie Hawn)

Juno links to (mars & pluto = great sex between a couple) (Neptune = fantasy, unrequited love, mistress, affairs) These links are POWERFUL on a soul level, beyond primal venus-mars connections...past life.

(-) Too many Juno links can = illusion, unfulfilled - sexual- desires & lead to heart break)
There MUST be a "balance" like everything else.

CERES- is like like VENUS - My Venus "conjuncts" my boyfriend's CERES in H6 - he shows me unconditional love on a daily basis. This is also a very fertile relationship as CERES represents (mother & birth).


North Node (true node) ~ represents past life. any LINK from person A's NN to person B's personal planets represent who they were to them in a past life & how they can help them now (South Node connections). This is a topic that many books have been written about. There will be more info on the Moon's Nodes later.
More to come... What is soulmate synastry?

In my next blog I will write about "soul mate" experiences... and explain what a soul mate is.